|We enter September and the start of Autumn with things still very much restricted by the ongoing global pandemic. Many of us
have had our holidays cancelled and our lives are still not what we would want them to be. But things are slowly beginning to
We are able to open Church for worship every Sunday at 10am and Thursday at 9.30 am. Most weeks we open Church for
private prayer on Wednesdays at 3pm.
I am very grateful to the wardens and Peter Lonsborough for all that they have done to enable us to open safely.
We have been able to have some singing in Church on Sundays, and I hope that it won’t be too long before we can all sing
hymns and worship songs together. Thanks to those who have contributed to the worship on these past weeks. Look out for
announcements regarding worship on Sunday evenings.
Small weddings can take place again, and there are a few weddings booked in for October and December, it is good to
welcome couples who have come to hear their banns called on Sunday mornings.
• On Monday 7th September the clock-repairers will be the tower replacing the broken pane of glass on the clock-face.
• The Gatty Trustees will be meeting at 7pm on Monday 7th September in the Gatty Hall,
• On Tuesday 8th September at 1pm we will be holding a meeting of the PCC in Church.
• On Monday 14th September at 7pm in Church there will be a meeting of the Ecclesfield Welfare Charities.
• On Saturday 26th September at 12 noon we have a wedding in Church.
• Donations to the St Paul’s food bank can now be left in church and will be collected on a regular basis.
God bless you,